We offer a full range of general and soft tissue surgical options for your pet aimed at preventative health care, disease/trauma treatment, and oncological intervention.
- Our goal is to provide affordable spays and neuters to the local area so that we can help stem the over population issues plaguing domestic animals today.
- These routine procedures offer long term many health benefits to the pet populations.
- Decrease in mammary cancer (Females dogs spayed prior to their first heat)
- Decrease in prostate issues among male populations
- Eliminate the risk of dangerous pyometra infections in females
- Improvement in some behavior aggression in males
- Eliminate the risk of testicular cancer in males.
- All of our spays are performed through a laparotomy incision which we believe leads to a more rapid recovery and decreases some of the potential complications of a midline procedure. Contrary to some beliefs and rumors, a laparotomy spay is still a standard spay, meaning the whole reproductive tract (ovaries to the cervix) is removed during the procedure.
- We also provide all clients and patients with a full range of surgical procedure options for the treatment of multiple medical conditions.
- We take all diagnostic and surgical intervention extremely serious and will discuss, in detail, all options for your pet and their condition.
- We try to provide medical management when possible to avoid surgical intervention.
- We use a wide array of anesthetic induction protocols along with isoflourane gas anesthesia for maintenance. The induction protocol used for each animal is selected on an individual case by case bases.
If you are an established client and have a username and password, please access the secure client portion for detailed post-op instructions concerning your pets procedures.