Here at Haire Veterinary Clinic, we offer a wide range of orthopedic and neurologic solutions to help meet you pets needs. Some procedures will been done on an out-patient bases while other will require a brief over night stay.
- Orthopedic services include everything ranging from complex fracture repair, tendon and ligament repair, to reconstructive surgeries such as corrective osteotomies and Tibìal Plateau Leveling Osteotomies (TPLO).
- Neurologic services include advanced MRI imaging and diagnostics along with surgical services including hemilaminectomies and cervical ventral slots.
- Please browse the menu at the top of the page for a specific anatomy for further discussion.
- All Surgeries are maintained on lsoflurane gas anesthesia which allows for rapid induction and recover after the procedure.
- We strive to return the animals back to their comfortable homes as soon as possible, so most surgeries will be on an out-patient bases.
- If you have any questions regarding pre/post operative instructions please explore the website, if you still can not find the answer to your specific question please call the clinic. For specific post operative instructions please select anatomical location from the above list.
Can l feed my pet before surgery?
You will have to withhold food from your animal for 12 hours prior to any surgical procedure. Since Water will clear out of the stomach at a much faster rate, we will not ask you to withhold water from your pet.
Can I keep my pet on their medicine prior to surgery?
Please Call! We do ask, if possible, you stop giving any NSAIDS 7-10 days prior to any planned orthopedic procedure.